Prevention of Infectious Diseases including
New Coronavirus and Measures to Prevent the Spread
At Suzuka Circuit, considering the situation where the number of people infected with the new coronavirus in Japan and overseas has been increasing, and taking the health and safety of our visitors and staff into account, we would kindly ask all the visitors for your cooperation for the following measures to prevent the infectious diseases from contracting and spreading.
- ① If you do not feel well (those who have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher or have repeated coughs), please do not force yourself and refrain from visiting.
- ② Alcohol disinfectant is available at each facility. Please use it for sanitization of hands and fingers and we kindly ask for frequent hand washing and gargling.
- ③ When coughing or sneezing, please keep the "cough etiquette" in mind to cover your mouth and nose using a mask, tissue, handkerchief, sleeves, etc.
- ④ If you feel sick or get sick, please let the staff near you know about it.
- ⑤ The staff may wear a mask.
In addition, regarding the holding of racing events and other events, the content of events may be partly changed, including restriction or cancellation of service to the fans.
Your understanding and cooperation would be much appreciated.
27th February 2020