TOPInformation on how to evacuate at the time of earthquake at Suzuka Circuit
Information on how to evacuate at the time of earthquake at Suzuka Circuit
Earthquake Early Warnings (EEW) at Suzuka circuit
- Please be advised that Suzuka Circuit will receive earthquake early warning emanating from the Japan Meteorological Agency, inform the visitors of the estimated seismic intensity and grace period and may stop the attraction rides operation, the racing and events before the strong shaking comes when a big earthquake is predicted.
- There may be a difference between the EEW that Suzuka Circuit emanate and the earthquake alert that is received by the visitors mobile phones depending on the model and access conditions, so please follow the notice from Suzuka Circuit and the instructions by the personnel.
Requests at the time of earthquake and evacuation
- Please protect yourself until the shaking stops.
- When the shaking stopped, please follow the guidance and instructions by the staff.
- When you leave the spectators seat or indoor facilities, please evacuate to a safe area without rush.
In case that Earthquake Early Warning is announced
- When EEW is announced, we will inform you immediately by the public address system. Please ensure your own safety.
- When there is strong shaking, please ensure your own safety by going away from anything that may fall, such as glass and light fixtures.
In case that you evacuate from the spectator areas
- After checking the safety of the facilities, go out from the nearest exit to the seating area without rush.
- When you leave the seating area, please make sure you do not lose sight of your company such as always holding hands with small children.
- Please assist with the evacuation if there are visitors with small children and/or anyone who is injured around you when you are leaving the seating area.
Safety Management of Suzuka Circuit
- We make absolutely sure for securing the safety of the premises at Suzuka Circuit.However, we may have unexpected damage to the facilities due to natural disasters such as earthquakes, so please check the circumstances around you and act with utmost care.
- Race spectators seats (at V grandstand, B grandstand and Q grandstand) and all spectators seats are earthquake-resistant structure based on the seismic criterion of the Building Standards Act.
Please calm down and follow the instruction and guidance by the personnel.