Convenient service to Nagoya Station
A non-stop bus between Suzuka Circuit and Nagoya Station with reserved seats.
Planning and Management: Travel sales department. Mie Kotsu Co.Ltd
- One way (from Suzuka Circuit or Nagoya Station): 3,000JPY/person
Round Trip (from Nagoya Station to Suzuka Circuit): 5,000JPY(for round trip)/person *valid on the same day
- Oct. 12(Sat.)
From Nagoya Station to Suzuka Circuit: 8:00/9:00
From Suzuka Circuit to Nagoya Station: 16:30-17:30 (will depart when the bus is full)
From Nagoya Station to Suzuka Circuit: 8:00/9:00/10:00
From Suzuka Circuit to Nagoya Station: After the race-18:00 (will depart when the bus is full)
- Trip Duration
- 2 hours (may delay depending on the traffic)
- Where to buy tickets
- Nagoya Staion: JR Nagoya Station West Exit "Yurino Fountain (External Link)"
Suzuka Circuit: Suzuka Circuit Bus Reception(P9)
- Bus Reception Business Hours
- Nagoya Station: Oct. 12 / 7:00-9:00, Oct. 13 / 7:00-10:00
Suzuka Circuit: Oct. 12 / 8:00-17:30, Oct. 13 / 8:00-18:00
- Numbers are limited
Tickets are sold in cash only
On Sunday morning, the first bus that leaves Nagoya Station at 8:00 usually become full immediately after the Bus Reception opens. If you want to arrive at Suzuka Circuit early, consider taking the Kintestu Line and bus from Shiroko Station.
Access Route from Nagoya Station