Measures and Requests to Visitors without Worries
Suzuka Circuit is implementing the following measures for prevention of COVID-19 and measures to prevent the spread as follows upon operating its business.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- Please refrain from entering if you have any of the following conditions.
- hose who are unwell, such as having a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher
- Those who have been diagnosed as positive for COVID-19 and are undergoing medical treatment (including home treatment).
- Those who have been in close contact with COVID-19, or whose family members are waiting at home as close contacts.
- Those who have traveled to a country or region where the government has imposed entry restrictions or an observation period after entry within 5 days.
- It is basically up to each visitor to decide whether or not to wear a mask, but we recommend that you carry a mask with you so that you can wear it as needed.
- Staff may wear a mask when interacting with visitors.
- Please use this to disinfect your hands and fingers and wash frequently.
- Please secure a distance that does not come into contact with other visitors.
- Depending on the state of congestion, admission may be restricted.
- In indoor facilities, windows and doors may be opened for ventilation.
- Please cooperate with cough etiquette when coughing or sneezing.
>> For the "cough etiquette", please click here (external website PDF: 975KB)
- Please refrain from actions such as high fives, handshakes, and putting arms around each other’s shoulders with other visitors.
*We may refuse your entrance if you do not cooperate with the infection prevention measures.
*Regarding the above contents, we will update the contents according to future social conditions.