SUZUKA CIRCUIT TOPAccommodationsAround SUZUKA CIRCUIT
APA Hotel Suzuka Chuo
3-11-35 Oike, Suzuka, Mie
Super Hotel Suzuka
1-8-24, Sanjo, Suzuka, Mie
HOTEL ROUTE-INN SUZUKA
2-6-9, Hirata, Suzuka, Mie
Comfort Hotel Suzuka
14-26, Shiroko-Ekimae, Suzuka, Mie
Suzuka Storia Hotel
1-1-1 Sanjo, Suzuka, Mie
Shiroko Storia Hotel
2955 Shiroko eki mae, Suzuka, Mie
Kameyama Storia Hotel
172-1 Aza-Kawahara, Higashimiyuki-cho, Kameyama, Mie
HOTEL ROUTE INN MINAMI YOKKAICHI
3-9-18, Hinagahigashi, Yokkaichi-shi, Mie
Yokkaichi Miyako Hotel
1-3-38, Yasujima, Yokkaichi, Mie
PLATON HOTEL YOKKAICHI
7-3 Nishishinchi, Yokkaichi, Mie
Yunoyama Hot springs
The history is very old and started more than 1200 years ago. It is said to contain ingredients that are good for your skin, and it is called Bijin no Yu (Hot water of the Beauty). Nestled amongst magnificent Gozaisho Mountains, this hot spring town has wonderful scenery from season to season such as red leaves in autumn.
8585 Komono, Komono-cho, Mie-gun, Mie
8497 Komono, Komono-cho, Mie-gun, Mie
Yunoyama-onsen, Komono-cho, Mie-gun, Mie
One of the main spring qualities for beautiful skins, hydrogen carbonate spring works like soap, and it has effect such as removing unwanted dead skin cells and dirt in pores. This effect makes skin smooth and beautiful.
5990, Yachi, Misugicho, Tsu, Mie
Ise-Shima, Kashikojima Ryokan (Inn)
Resort area located from about 2 hours and 30 minutes from Osaka and about 2 hours from Nagoya by train. It is also rich in seafood such as abalones, oysters, spiny lobsters, you can overlook Ago Bay, Japan's leading Rias coastline and is also famous for its picturesque scenery.
569-75 Chaya, Futami-cho, Ise, Mie
1963-1 Matsushita, Futami-cho, Ise, Mie
187, Ijika-cho, Toba, Mie
Hotel Kintetsu Aquavilla Ise-Shima
3238-1, Funakoshi, Daiou-cho, Shima, Mie
Kashikojima, Ago-cho, Shima, Mie
1. Even if the hot spring is very hot, please do not lower the temperature with water by yourself.
2. Please do not soak the towel in the bathtub.
3. Please make sure you do not dip your hair in the water.
4. You are not allowed to bathe with your swimsuit on.
5. No tattoos are allowed (as a general rule).
* Please note that the contents are subject to change without prior notice.
* All the prices mentioned here include tax.
* Photos and illustrations used here are just images.