"Bubbly Groooovy Sound Shower" !
In a contest to choose the best nightclub in Japan organized as DJ MAG JAPAN, the 2019 winner was one of the largest night clubs in Tokyo, CLUB CAMELOT. At the Suzuka 10H race the club’s DJs will be present to play music in an event that rains down some 7,000 liters of splashing water and 240,000 bright bubbles on the crowd that gathers.
During the daytime, you can come and cool down from the scorching heat of the sun, and in the evening the Bubbly Groooovy Sound Shower event stage will be illuminated as the Suzuka 10 Hour race comes to its climax. This event that changes the image of the venue dramatically between day and night boosts the atmosphere to a dynamic peak!
In this attraction, which is distinctively part of the SUZUKA 10H race that gathers the champions of famous race series around the world, you can come and revel in the excitement to the sound of the exhaust notes of the powerful GT3 cars!
?DAY TIME (Daytime)
DJs from CLUB CAMELOT will play a stream of famous songs of the Heisei era that everybody knows!
It’s a stage that can be enjoyed even by parents and children, regardless of age.
?DISCO TIME (Evening to night)
In addition to the splash and bubble, the light highlights the stage.
As the name "Bubbly" implies, the stage event plays famous songs that were popular during Japan’s bubble economy period from the 1980s into the 90s.
- Event venue
- "GP Square" side of Suzuka Circuit International Racing Course
- Event dates
- August 24 (Sat.), 25 (Sun.) 10:00 - 19:00 (planned)
Free *Advance-order tickets or tickets sold the event days of the SUZUKA 10H are required
- Advance-order tickets for General Admission 1 Day Motopia Passport included. Valid on August 23rd (Fri.) to 25th (Sun.) Persons aged 19 and over: 5,700JPY; Young people aged 13 to 18; 4,000JPY; Children aged 7 to 12: 3,100JPY; Children aged 3 to 6: 2,000JPY.
- Advance-order tickets for General Admission 1 Day Motopia Passport NOT included. Valid on August 23rd (Fri.) to 25th (Sun.) Aged 13 to 18: 1,700JPY; Aged 7 to 12: 800JPY; Aged 3 to 6: 600JPY; *Advance-order tickets for General Admission 1 Day Motopia Passport NOT included are not available for spectators aged 19 and over.
- Tickets sold on the day (valid on the day)
General Admission. Valid on August 24th (Sat.) Aged 19 or over: 1,700JPY; Aged 13 to 18: 1,700JPY; Aged 7 to 12: 800JPY; Aged 3 to 6: 600JPY. Valid on August 25th (Sun.) Aged 19 and over: 6,700JPY; Aged 13 to 18: 1,700JPY; Aged 7 to 12: 800JPY; Aged 3 to 6: 600JPY.
- There are terrific deals for group (adult) tickets. Read here.